Program Provides Ratings and Review Coverage with Seamless Implementation, Network Syndication and Advanced Reporting to Shopify Plus Merchants
CHICAGO – June 8, 2017 – PowerReviews, a leading provider of ratings, reviews and question and answer technology to more than 1,000 global brands and retailers, today announced they have joined the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program. The program is a highly curated ecosystem of industry leading technology and service providers. The PowerReviews integration for Shopify Plus will allow for seamless ratings and reviews implementation, comprehensive reporting and increased review coverage through syndication.
“Reviews are an essential resource for customers, with 86% consulting reviews prior to making a purchase. Joining the program allows PowerReviews to provide Shopify Plus merchants with a simple review solution that includes a flexible display, advanced content collection, network syndication and reporting,” said Theresa O’Neil, senior vice president of marketing, PowerReviews. “With PowerReviews and Shopify Plus, retailers and brands can immediately start collecting reviews through a streamlined implementation process, bringing reviews to companies of all sizes.”
The PowerReviews platform provides Shopify Plus merchants with:
- Conversion Lift: Reviews help consumers make better purchasing decisions and help e-commerce retailers and brands increase traffic, drive sales and increase conversion rates. When a product without reviews adds one or more reviews, the conversion rate increases by 65 percent.
- Content Collection: PowerReviews platform allows Shopify merchants to collect authentic user generated and syndicated content in innovative ways. They can collect native photo and video directly in the review display.
- Content Syndication. In addition, syndication through PowerReviews Open Network makes more reviews available to shoppers on more e-commerce sites by distributing reviews collected on brand sites to Shopify e-commerce sites, increasing the number of products with reviews. On average, retailers receive 58 percent of their review content from syndication.
- Flexibility and Scalability: Ratings and reviews can be added to a brand or retailer’s site through a one-click implementation, with no coding or technical resources required. Scalable to support global retailers and brands, the PowerReviews platform will grow with Shopify merchants.
- Analytics: Advanced reporting and metrics improve review collection and display. In addition, merchants can collect customer feedback to enhance products and the shopping experience.
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. PowerReviews unifies and amplifies the voice of the consumer throughout their journey, across all channels to help consumers make better purchase decisions and to help businesses drive conversion and improve products and services. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, driving traffic on more than 5,000 websites, creating actionable insights to improve products and services, increasing conversion, and growing online site-wide sales. The PowerReviews Open Network reaches more than 1 billion in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are. For more information, visit www.powerreviews.com.