PowerReviews set out to examine the shift in consumer expectations and demand for trust and authenticity.
Ratings and reviews have become a prime source of information for shoppers on their path to purchase. In fact, 95% of consumers consult customer reviews.
Surveying more than 800 consumers in the U.S., this study analyzes how consumers are using ratings and reviews.
Download this study to gain deeper insights about ratings and reviews, including:
- Consumer expectations and trust of reviews
- How reviews impact purchase decisions
- Which format of reviews consumers prefer
- The importance of negative reviews
- Why customers leave (or don’t leave) reviews