The PowerReviews team has been hard at work preparing for the first annual PowerReviews Digital Commerce Summit. It’s going to be a great time, and we can’t wait to see you there.
If you still haven’t registered for the Summit, here are five reasons you should sign up today.
1. Amazing Speakers. Attend keynotes and breakout sessions led by an impressive roster of speakers ranging from a reporter at the Washington Post to CEOs of some of the largest brands and retailers. You’ll leave the event inspired and armed with plenty of actionable insights you can put to work right away to make the most of your PowerReviews investment.
Here are just a few of the sessions I’m particularly excited about:
- Changing Behavior in an Increasingly Transparent Age: Rishad Tobaccowala, Strategy and Growth Officer at Publicis Groupe, will explore how people and companies are changing their behavior in a high velocity, networked and increasingly transparent age. He’ll discuss how brands and retailers must become learning organizations that have customer empathy at the core in order to succeed in the transparent age.
- PowerReviews Best Practices Customer Panel: Top performing PowerReviews customers — including Hayneedle, Skechers, and Beam Suntory — will share their strategies for leveraging reviews, Q&A and visual content. They’ll cover how to generate more reviews, build customer trust, engage with negative reviews, leverage UGC on and off the product page, and more.
- Bee Better: Purpose and Profit Through Ecommerce Excellence and Sock Tech: In 2011, Dave Heath, cofounder and CEO of Bombas, read a quote in a Facebook post that said that socks were the most requested item in homeless shelters. This was the inspiration for Bombas, a “buy one, donate one” sock company that in three years has donated more than 2 million socks to homeless shelters — and built a successful business. In this session, Dave will share the journey of Bombas from inspiration through research and development, manufacturing and marketing, to an ecommerce site that delivers 97% of Bombas sales and has led to 2.5 million pairs of socks donated to those in need.
- Big Challenges, Big Opportunities: In this session, Jessica Droste Yagan, CEO at Impact Engine, will share her story of creating McDonald’s Corporation’s sustainable sourcing strategy, a story about taking risks and creating opportunities within institutions. She’ll talk about the mission of Impact Engine — where every investment dollar has an impact on society and the environment — and will explore how feedback, transparency and accountability help businesses, consumers and workers around the globe.
2. Great Networking Opportunities. There will be plenty of opportunities to connect with your industry peers and your Client Success Director to exchange ideas, challenges and best practices.
3. The Opening Night Party. After a full day of learning, we’ll head to the beautiful Shedd Aquarium — one of Chicago’s most visited sites — for an exclusive opening night dinner and party. We have the entire venue so you’ll have the opportunity to explore the exhibits (without the crowds) while enjoying cocktails, dinner and dancing.
4. Morning Yoga and Meditation. Center your mind, balance your body and wake up with most lasting energy than any coffee drink can provide. Never done yoga before? No problem — the sessions are beginner-friendly.
5. Our Beautiful City. I may be biased, but I think Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world — especially this time of year. Consider extending your trip to enjoy all that our beautiful city has to offer, including delicious restaurants, sporting events, cultural attractions, and more.
I hope to see you next month at the PowerReviews Digital Commerce Summit!