It’s no secret that the holiday season is a busy time for retailers. This year will be no exception, as brands and retailers are again tasked with standing out among the nearly endless shopping options today’s consumers have.
Gift givers are increasingly turning to user-generated content such as ratings and reviews to inform their holiday purchases. That’s why it’s key to generate fast feedback on purchases to drive sales online and in-store during the busiest time of the year — and set yourself up for success in the new year, too.
Join Erik Skurka, VP of Product at PowerReviews, for a 30-minute webinar that will explore best practices to help brands and retailers generate more user-generated content to drive traffic and sales during the holiday season and beyond. Erik will discuss how to:
- Quickly provide UGC on products that have a short shelf life
- Increase content collection rates up to 400% by streamlining the review collection process for multi-item transactions
- Collect more content on purchases immediately after checkout
- Generate authentic consumer feedback on new products or specific products that need more reviews
- Amplify your review coverage through content syndication
- Create memorable experiences across all channels, especially mobile