PowerReviews set out to examine the shift in consumer expectations and demand for trust and authenticity.
Surveying more than 800 consumers in the U.S., this study analyzes how consumers use ratings and reviews. Download this study to gain deeper insights into the proven power of ratings and reviews and learn things like:
- Consumer expectations and trust of reviews
- How reviews impact purchase decisions
- Which format of reviews consumers prefer
- The importance of negative reviews
- Why customers leave (or don’t leave) reviews