Optimizing your review collection form is key to generating rich, detailed reviews that boost conversion and fuel informed purchase decisions. You should generally choose no more than 5 customized segments, but if you were to include everything here’s what it could look like:
How do you figure out which merchant-specific questions to ask in your review collection form? Consider what information would be most helpful to shoppers trying to decide if your product is the right fit for them.
- Optimizing your write-a-review form is key to increasing both review quality and quantity.
- Beyond the fundamentals, there’s no one-size-fits-all review collection form.
- Consider what data is important for both your brand and your shoppers, but make sure not to go overboard. Optimize based on what the conversion data tells you.
- Inspiration Station: Review collection forms from leading brands.
- Review Collection Metrics to Monitor: How to use data to optimize your review collection strategy.
- Review Display Metrics to Monitor: How to optimize your review displays and the review data you capture based on purchase behavior.